At Vaayu, we are on a mission to do our part in solving climate change. We know e-commerce has a big climate impact and we our focussed on helping retailers lower their carbon emissions. Calculating carbon can to months to do and is very expensive. We want to democratize this by simplifying carbon calculation and making analytics easy for every online retailer.
We have built Software that is already serving sustainability thought leaders like Armed Angels and Organic Basics. We are a remote first company based in Berlin, looking to hire great people from all across Europe or equivalent timezones.
We are looking for team members who love innovating, want to work at a purpose-driven startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team as we help make a positive impact on our planet.
- Be the owner of our HR tools and ensure that data is always up-to-date
- Support and develop our recruiting by creating job descriptions in collaboration with the founders, doing active talent sourcing and taking care of applicant management and communication
- Be the internal (vacation, sick leave, parental leave etc.) and external (authorities and insurances) contact person for administrative topics
- Ensure a great onboarding process to help new employees get up to speed as fast as possible
- Take over our monthly payroll process and administrative tasks such as the creation of employment contracts and certificates
- Be ready to take over any administrative tasks that might come up
- First experiences in HR Management
- Strong social skills and the ability to work in a team
- Absolute talent for organization and ability to work independently
- German is your mother tongue and you are fluent in English
- Good knowledge of social security law, income tax law and labor law
- Proactive mindset and readiness to take ownership from day one
- Motivation to take over new tasks and responsibility even if they do not fit your job description 100%
- If you are a working student, you are also welcome to apply!
- The unique opportunity to fight climate change and transform the retail and e-commerce industry towards sustainability
- Be part of a diverse, highly motivated and extremely ambitious team in a dynamic environment
- Strong involvement into the development of our young company, its culture and processes
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, an inspiring international working atmosphere and the chance to grow your responsibilities with the growth of Vaayu
- Unlimited part-time contract with a competitive compensation and the possibility to work remotely (can be increased to a full-time position)
Are you ready to fight climate change with us?!