At Vaayu, we are on a mission to do our part in solving climate change. We know e-commerce has a big climate impact and we our focussed on helping retailers lower their carbon emissions. Calculating carbon can to months to do and is very expensive. We want to democratize this by simplifying carbon calculation and making analytics easy for every online retailer.
We have built Software that is already serving sustainability thought leaders like Armed Angels and Organic Basics. We are a remote first company based in Berlin, looking to hire great people from all across Europe or equivalent timezones.
We are looking for team members who love innovating, want to work at a purpose-driven startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team as we help make a positive impact on our planet.
Specifically we are looking for a motivated and driven (Senior) Product Designer (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
- Generate user insights by conducting user research in your design process
- Translating the users insights from concepts into high fidelity prototypes
- Assuring user acceptance by iterating on your work results with the help of thorough user and usability testing
- Brainstorm and design features with the team and work closely with Product
- Collaborate with other stakeholders like engineers, data scientists and rearchers to create solutions that solve the right problems for our users
- Be part of a fully fledged Product Team and support product owners and developers during the execution and development phase
- Contribute to defining the product roadmap
- At least 3-5 years of experience in digital product design ideally in B2B SaaS companies
- Ability to concept and create compelling user experiences and services that maximise user engagement and happiness
- Passion for great designs, empathy for customer needs and desire to make complex things simple
- Proven experience in user testing, user research and working in agile / scrum teams
- Proactive mindset and readiness to take ownership from day one
- Ability to present your ideas to developers, product managers, business stakeholders and customers
- Solid know-how with state of the art visual design, prototyping, vector and testing tools (ideally used Figma already)
- Fluent in English
- The unique opportunity to fight climate change and transform the retail and e-commerce industry towards sustainability
- Be part of a diverse, highly motivated and extremely ambitious team in a dynamic environment
- Strong involvement into product strategy and execution, with the opportunity to shape the fight against climate change
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, an inspiring international working atmosphere and the chance to grow your responsibilities with the growth of Vaayu
- Unlimited full-time contract with a competitive compensation and the possibility to work remotely
Are you ready to fight climate change with us?!